Lending Club helps leverage these relationships and build new ones by giving our members the opportunity to invest in fellow Wolverines," said Jerry Sigler, senior vice president and chief financial officer of the University of Michigan Alumni Association.
What does UMAA stand for?
UMAA stands for University of Michigan Alumni Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMAA
We have 4 other meanings of UMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Martial Art Academy
- United Martial Arts Alliance
- United Muslim Americans Association (Palos Hills, IL)
- United Muslims Association of America
- Universal Martial Arts Association
- Universal Muslim Association of America
- University of Maine Alumni Association
- University of Massachusetts Alumni Association
- University of Massachusetts Athletic Association
- University of Miami Alumni Association
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- University of Mississippi Alumni Association
- University of Missouri Alumni Association
- Urban Municipal Administrators Act (Canada)
- Utah Medical Association Alliance
- Utah Mosquito Abatement Association
- United Martial Arts Association International
- Urban Municipal Administrators Association of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Ultimate Martial Arts Board (product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catherine Serrin Niekro, vice president for marketing and communications at the University of Michigan Alumni Association, says that between 300 and 500 young alums--up to 10 percent of a graduating class--take advantage of GradMed, the short-term health insurance offered through the association to any graduate of the university.
Manhattan Beach resident Uma Subramanian, who heads the Los Angeles chapter of the University of Michigan alumni association, said she's upset that she won't be able to show off sunny Southern California to her friends from Michigan.
He was president of the University of Michigan Alumni Association from 1983-85 and served as a U-M regent from 1968-75.