Katzen is the first American to receive the Gold Medal from the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) and is also the recipient of Gold Medals from both SIR for lifetime achievement and from the University of Miami Alumni Association.
What does UMAA stand for?
UMAA stands for University of Miami Alumni Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMAA
We have 4 other meanings of UMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Undersea Cabling between Mainland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Unified Martial Art Academy
- United Martial Arts Alliance
- United Muslim Americans Association (Palos Hills, IL)
- United Muslims Association of America
- Universal Martial Arts Association
- Universal Muslim Association of America
- University of Maine Alumni Association
- University of Massachusetts Alumni Association
- University of Massachusetts Athletic Association
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- University of Mississippi Alumni Association
- University of Missouri Alumni Association
- Urban Municipal Administrators Act (Canada)
- Utah Medical Association Alliance
- Utah Mosquito Abatement Association
- United Martial Arts Association International
- Urban Municipal Administrators Association of Saskatchewan (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Miami has been elected vice president of the University of Miami Alumni Association.
Pruitt has served as a trustee or board member for the University of Miami, the University of Miami Citizens Board, the University of Miami Alumni Association, the Miami Bankers Club, the Florida Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Miami Free Zone, the Miami Ballet, and the Tropical Girl Scout Council.
He is a member of The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, University of Miami Alumni Association and a founding director of the Dade County Chapter of the Robert Morris Associates, a professional organization for corporate lenders.