5MW PV solar ground array in Palmer, Massachusetts, with the energy being sold to the University Of Massachusetts under a 30 year PPA arrangement.
What does UMass stand for?
UMass stands for University of Massachusetts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UMass in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Maintenance Aerial Recovery Kit
- Universal Mobile Aircrew Restraint System
- University of Manitoba Amateur Radio Society (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Uniform Municipal Accounting System (Massachusetts and New Hampshire)
- United Mexican American Students (University of Colorado)
- Universal Miniature Avionics System (UAVs)
- Universitetssjukhuset Malmö Allmäna Sjukhus (hospital in Sweden)
- Upper Midwest Australian Shepherd Club (Minnesota)
- United Methodist Association of Scholars in Christian Education (Lawrence, MA)
- User's File Creation Mask (Unix command)
- Undergraduate Medical Admission Test (Australia and New Zealand)
- Underway Material Assessment Team
- United Motorcycle Advanced Training Ltd. (UK)
- United Muslim Association of Toledo (Toledo, OH)
- Uzazi Na Malezi Bora Tanzania (Swahili; Tanzanian family planning association)
- Universal Modify and Test Set (data communications)
- University of Maryland Academic Telecommunications System
- Uniformly Most Accurate Unbiased (statistics)
- University of Manchester Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Urgent Medical Aid Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, we are pleased to congratulate the 2005-06 graduates from our partnering universities--Carnegie Mellon University, Tulane University, the University of Southern California and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
University of Massachusetts Lowell, seminar on "Thermoplastic elastomers," University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA, Gwen Smith (978) 934-2405--June 5-6.
For several years, researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester have been sneaking peeks at RNA, single strands of nucleic acids that relay genetic information encoded in the DNA to the rest of the cell.
To explore the best path towards long-term growth in the Commonwealth, The Boston Globe and The University of Massachusetts Amherst will bring together some of the top business and thought leaders in Massachusetts in the first of a series of programs designed to inform the public on issues of importance in Massachusetts.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Massachusetts and Smith & Nephew Endoscopy of Andover today unveiled a multi-million dollar agreement designed to link the world-class surgical expertise of the University's Medical Center with the research, design, and manufacturing capabilities of one of the world's foremost producers of minimally invasive surgical devices, Smith & Nephew.
Bank has been named trustee, registrar and paying agent for nearly $550 million in Project Revenue Bonds for the University of Massachusetts Building Authority.
April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Bull HN Information Systems has donated computer systems valued at approximately $750,000 to the University of Massachusetts Lowell for use in training students, facilitating and improving faculty research capabilities, and managing the campus' computer network.