Brodie, professor of pharmacology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and scientist at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center, is one of 106 fellows who will be inducted into the AACR Academy on April 5, 2013, at a ceremony in Washington, D.
What does UMSOM stand for?
UMSOM stands for University of Maryland School of Medicine (Baltimore, Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMSOM
We have 1 other meaning of UMSOM in our Acronym Attic
- University of Miami School of Medicine
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- United Military Support Network
- University of Michigan School of Nursing (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo (Mexico)
- University of Maryland Symphony Orchestra (College Park, MD)
- University of Michigan Students of Objectivism (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Upper Midwest Service Office
- University of Maryland Science Operations Center
- United Marijuana Smokers of Michigan (now United Medical Marijuana Smokers of Michigan; Taylor, MI)
- University of Miami School of Music (Florida)
- Ukiah Main Street Program (Ukiah, CA)
- Unified Memory Space Protocol
- University of Minnesota, St. Paul
- Upah Minimum Sektoral Provinsi (Indonesian: Provincial Sectoral Minimum Wage)
- User Maintenance Support Plan
- University of Michigan School of Public Health
- UML/MDA to Software Systems
- Universidad Mayor de San Simon (Spanish: Greater University of San Simon; Cochabamba, Bolivia)
- University of Michigan Sedation Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
professor of surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and chief of plastic, reconstructive and maxillofacial surgery at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
The results of this international collaboration show the important role that University of Maryland School of Medicine researchers play in advancing scientific understanding, investigating new avenues for the development of potentially life-changing treatments," said E.
The institutional review boards of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, The George Washington University Medical Center, and the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene approved this study.
New research conducted at the University of Maryland School of Medicine found that women who have excess body fat, as well as those who smoke, have more frequent and more severe episodes of the troubling flashes.
Abbott has also taken a joint appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine in their bioinformatics/ genomics core (Dept.
Oldach, an assistant professor of medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore, used a technique known as the heteroduplex mobility assay (HMA) to identify ribosomal gene sequences from Pfiesteria species.
Kenneth Johnson, chairman of Neurology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and recipient of the John Dystel Prize for MS research in 2000.