The University of Manitoba has one of the largest populations of aboriginal students and faculty in Canada.
What does UoM stand for?
UoM stands for University of Manitoba (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoM
We have 40 other meanings of UoM in our Acronym Attic
- Uluslararasi Ortak Lisans Programlari (Turkish)
- Underwater Object Location & Search
- Unified Ordering Model
- Union Obrera Metalurgica (Argentinian Labor Union)
- Unit Of Measure
- University of Macedonia
- University of Madras (India)
- University of Malakand (Pakistan)
- University of Malta
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Mauritius
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- University of Minnesota
- University of Montana (more commonly seen as UMT; Missoula, MT)
- University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
- Ustawa o Mlodziezy (Polish: Act of Youth)
- University of Oregon Museum of Art
- University of Ottawa Marketing Association (Ottawa, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They pollinate, entomology professor at the University of Manitoba, told AFP said that as part of the research his group would vary the kinds and amounts of food given to bees, as well as the way bees are transported to farms across Canada for pollination, to study how best to care for them.
For five Saturday mornings, from November to February, 22 high school and homeschooled students from across Winnipeg gathered at the University of Manitoba to learn about and experience the multifaceted nature of chemistry.
AT LARGE Beth Casteel, Irrigation Association BADGER Andrew Smalley, CNH Capital CAMA MANITOBA Brian Oleson, University of Manitoba CAROLINAS/VIRGINIA Kelly Machett, VA Dept.
Mennonites, Politics, And Peoplehood James Urry University of Manitoba Press 301 St.
Winnipeg 1912 Jim Blanchard University Of Manitoba Press 301 St.
Emoke Szathmary, President and Vice Chancellor of University of Manitoba and Dr.
Page is a Professor in the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada R3T 2N2.