Honours in Management offered in co-operation between the Institute of Financial Services and the University of Manchester Institute of Technology.
What does UMIT stand for?
UMIT stands for University of Manchester Institute of Technology (Manchester, England)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMIT
We have 1 other meaning of UMIT in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Market Integrity Rules
- University of Michigan Injury Research Center
- Uniform Management Information and Reporting System (California)
- Ultima Medical Imaging System
- Universal Mobile Information System
- University Museums in Scotland (preservation organization; various locations)
- Urban Management Information System (various locations)
- UTC (Unit Type Code) Management Information System
- University of Mississippi
- University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UK)
- Utilities, Municipalities and Independent Telcos
- User-Manufacturer Information Exchange
- Ulster Medical Journal (UK)
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations
- Upper Midwest Java Council
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat (video game)
- Universal Mounting Kit
- Universitas Muria Kudus (Indonesian university)
- Uniwersytet Miko³aja Kopernika (Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruñ, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case is a cocktail of poor management and today's litigation culture, said Cary Cooper, professor of organisational psychology, at the University of Manchester Institute of Technology.