Farrugia and Debono are affiliated with the University of Malta.
What does UoM stand for?
UoM stands for University of Malta
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoM
We have 40 other meanings of UoM in our Acronym Attic
- United Overseas Land Ltd
- University of Leeds Innocence Project (UK)
- Uluslararasi Ortak Lisans Programlari (Turkish)
- Underwater Object Location & Search
- Unified Ordering Model
- Union Obrera Metalurgica (Argentinian Labor Union)
- Unit Of Measure
- University of Macedonia
- University of Madras (India)
- University of Malakand (Pakistan)
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Manitoba (Canada)
- University of Mauritius
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- University of Minnesota
- University of Montana (more commonly seen as UMT; Missoula, MT)
- University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
- Ustawa o Mlodziezy (Polish: Act of Youth)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 2008, a field work survey was carried out by the Institute for Sustainable Energy within the University of Malta in order to establish the overall condition of the existing windmills and towers.
University of Malta is the leading academic institution in Malta with a student strength of 11,000.
At the time Hughes was running the architecture school at the University of Malta, and Dennis had been invited as a visiting lecturer.
Melitensia Collection, University of Malta Library.
Embassy in Valletta held a public screening of the film "Milk" at the University of Malta and a digital videoconference with a U.
Dr Hector Scerri is Head of the Department of Dogmatic Theology at the University of Malta, Senior Lecturer in Christology, sacraments and eschatology, President of the Ecumenical Commission, Malta, and President of the Theological Commission, Malta.
Charles Briffa, senior lecturer with the Faculty of Arts at the University of Malta, lectures on Maltese literature and the theory of translation, and he is a prolific bilingual author, critic, and translator.