bachelor of social work [BSW] equivalent) at the Catholic University of Malawi (CUNIMA) were interviewed.
What does UNIMA stand for?
UNIMA stands for University of Malawi
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNIMA
We have 1 other meaning of UNIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Universite Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Universal Linear Accelerator (Heavy Ion Research Centre; Germany)
- University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Union des Initiatives Locales pour le Codéveloppement (French: Union of Local Initiative for Co-Development; France and Senegal)
- Universidad Libre Para la Construccion Collectiva (Spanish: Free University Construction for Collective Disturbance)
- Université Internationale du Langage et de la Communication (French: International University of Language and Communication)
- University of Lucerne (Switzerland)
- Union Nationale pour les Intérêts de la Médecine
- University of Nottingham in Malaysia
- Union Internationale de la Marionnette (French)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (Malay university; Perlis, Malaysia)
- Universal Maritime Services
- Universal MARC Format
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- University of Nottingham Institute for Materials (Nottingham, England, UK)
- Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba
- Université de Nimes (French: University of Nimes; Nimes, France)
- Universidad Metropolitana (Venezuelan University)
- United Nations International Marine Organisation
- Universelles Motorgerät (German: Universal Motor Device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a memo from Finance Minister, Ken Lipenga, to President Joyce Banda appraising her on funding situation in the University of Malawi, MSB intents to withdraw from the scheme.
A history and political science lecturer at the Malawi Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi, Simburashe Mungoshi, told African Business that the treaty clearly stated that the eastern boundary of Malawi and Tanzania is on the shores of Lake Malawi.
16569) Jeffrey Frankel, Harvard University and NBER * "Discussion Sessions Coupled with Microfinancing May Enhance the Role of Women in Household Decision-Making in Burundi" Radha Iyengar, London School of Economics and NBER, and Giulia Ferrari, London School of Economics * "The Unofficial Economy in Africa" Rafael La Porta, Dartmouth College and NBER, and Andrei Shleifer, Harvard University and NBER * "Girl Power: Cash Transfers and Female Empowerment (Malawi)" Sarah Baird, George Washington University; Ephraim Chirwa, University of Malawi Chancellor College; Jacobus de Hoop, Tinbergen Institute and VU University Amsterdam; and Berk Ozler, The World Bank * "Were the Nigerian Banking Reforms of 2005 a Success?
Ross has served as Professor of Theology at the University of Malawi (1988-98) and as General Secretary of the Church of Scotland Board of World Mission (1998-2009).
This study had ethical approval from the Research Ethics Committee of the College of Medicine, University of Malawi, and the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
Researchers at the Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme, University of Malawi College of Medicine in Blantyre, Malawi, studied the efficacy of a vaccine against infection with the Streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria, which causes invasive pneumococcal disease (IPD).
The Ahfad University for Women in collaboration with Trinity College, Dublin, the University of Malawi, the University of Namibia, the Secretariat of the African Decade for Persons with Disabilities, Stellenbosch University, South Africa, and SINTEF, Norway held the Stakeholders Workshop of the collaborative research project on "Enabling Universal and Equitable Health Care for Vulnerable People in Resource Poor Settings in Africa (EQUITABLE)" in October, 2009.