Contract award: Building-cleaning services Cleanliness of the premises of the University of Macedonia Total final value of contract(s): 195 410,10 EUR Including VAT.
What does UoM stand for?
UoM stands for University of Macedonia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UoM
We have 40 other meanings of UoM in our Acronym Attic
- Universo Online (Brazilian internet provider)
- Upper Operating Limit
- University of Oklahoma Law Center Library
- United Overseas Land Ltd
- University of Leeds Innocence Project (UK)
- Uluslararasi Ortak Lisans Programlari (Turkish)
- Underwater Object Location & Search
- Unified Ordering Model
- Union Obrera Metalurgica (Argentinian Labor Union)
- Unit Of Measure
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the context of the Erasmus exchange of academics program of the European Union, I lectured on the issues and problems in Turkish politics at the University of Macedonia and gave a talk on "Turkey and the Arab revolutions" at the Navarino Network, a local think tank.
Lois Lambrianidis, an economist and geographer at the University of Macedonia, estimates that nine percent of young Greek graduates emigrated between May 2009 and February 2010.