Every year the Rovaniemi Regional Development Agency and the University of Lapland organize Rovaniemi Design Week.
What does ULA stand for?
ULA stands for University of Lapland (Finland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULA
We have 75 other meanings of ULA in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-High Purity
- Uncommitted Logic Array
- Undergraduate Learning Assistant (various schools)
- Underwater Location Aid (NASA)
- unidade de lógica e aritimética (arithmetic logic unit)
- Uniform Linear Array
- Unique Local Address
- United Launch Alliance
- Universidad de Los Andes
- University Libraries and Archives (Emporia, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maatta is affiliated with the University of Lapland, Finland.
Just consider the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, the University of Alberta (Canada), and the University of Lapland (Finland).
Lauriala is affiliated with the University of Lapland ([c]2011 Book News, Inc.