The University of Kerala will execute biometric attendance marking system for its non-teaching staff from next month.
What does UK stand for?
UK stands for University of Kerala (Kerala, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UK
We have 14 other meanings of UK in our Acronym Attic
- United Jewish Welfare Fund (Toronto, Canada)
- Union of Jewish Women of South Africa (South Africa)
- Ukrainian (language)
- Unabkömmlich (German: Exempt from Military Service)
- United Kingdom
- Universala Kongreso (Esperanto: World Congress)
- Universitätsklinik (German: university hospital)
- Universiteit de Kaapstad (University of Cape Town)
- University of Kansas
- University of Kentucky (also seen as UKY)
- University of Khartoum (Sudan)
- Univerzita Karlova
- Univerzita Komenskeho (Comenius University Bratislava)
- Utgarde Keep (gaming; World of Warcraft dungeon)
- Utilities Kingston
- Uttara Kannada (district of Karnataka, India)
- Uttarakhand (Indian state)
- United Kingdom Afghan National Army Training Team (New Zealand Defence Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Botany in 1975 at the University of Kerala, Thiruvanantapuram (Trivandrum), which he joined in 1971.
Devarajan has 35 years of experience in library and information science in India and is currently an emeritus fellow at the University of Kerala.
0 (Malvaceae) grown in the green house of Department of Botany, University of Kerala.
Suresh Singh Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram -695581, Kerala, India.
Holding a degree in civil engineering from the University of Kerala, India, Moosa continued her studies gaining a masterCOs degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from one of IndiaCOs most renowned technology universities: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
He graduated from the University of Kerala in India and received an M.
Koshy received his medical degree from the University of Kerala in South India.