University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy - Lexington, Ky.
What does UKCOP stand for?
UKCOP stands for University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- UK Centre for Legal Education
- United Kingdom Colonial Marines
- United Kingdom Crowd Management Association (est. 2001)
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center
- UK Centre for Materials Education
- UK (United Kingdom) Coastal Monitoring and Forecasting Service
- UK Core MetaData Framework
- United Kingdom Citizens Online Democracy
- United Kingdom Council on Deafness
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- United Kingdom Confederation of the Red Dragon
- United Kingdom Council for Overseas Student Affairs
- United Kingdom Car-Parrinello (research consortium)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy
- United Kingdom Clinical Pharmacy Association
- United Kingdom College of Personal Development
- UK Cleaning Products Industry Association
- United Kingdom Consortium for Photonics and Optics
- University of Kentucky Center for Poverty Research
- United Kingdom Coloured Pencil Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
executive associate dean at the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy, for his excellence as an instructor, his outstanding achievements as a researcher and scholar, and his overall impact on pharmacy education and the profession.
Mumper, PhD and Michael Jay, PhD of the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy.