University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union, Lexington, Ky.
What does UOK stand for?
UOK stands for University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOK
We have 2 other meanings of UOK in our Acronym Attic
- University of Jaffna (Sri Lanka)
- University Of Jena (Germany)
- University of Jordan (Amman, Jordan)
- University of Judaism (Bel Air, California)
- unorthodox Jew (blog)
- Ultima Online Japan Chat
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Unique Output Key
- University of Karachi (Pakistan)
- University of Kelaniya (Sri Lanka)
- University of Kota (India)
- Upplysning om Kommunismen (Swedish: Information on Communism; Sweden)
- Urzad Ochrony Konkurencji I Konsumenta (Polish)
- Urzad Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów (Polish: Office for Competition and Consumer Protection)
- Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn (video game)
- Ultima on Line (multiplayer role-playing game)
- Underwater Object Locator
- Unfilled Order Listing
- Unit of Learning
- University of Leicester (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The panel set a maximum tuition and fee increase of 6 percent for the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville, 5 percent for comprehensive universities and 4 percent for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- As the University of Kentucky promotes student engagement with Facebook Places, it is also utilizing this new feature to educate students about online privacy.
The University of Kentucky has also supported the idea of domestic partner benefits and expects to decide on a course of action early next year.
in physics at the University of Kentucky and is currently a postdoctoral fellow in computational biophysics at SUNY, Buffalo.
Ambrose is professor of microbiology at the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
David Hager, a University of Kentucky obstetrics professor, prompted an outcry from many groups that believe he has an extreme religious agenda and is unqualified for the post.
Equine researchers at the University of Kentucky suspect that wild black cherry trees (Prunus serotina) played a role in the deaths of hundreds of Kentucky foals this spring.