Kirsch, MD, PhD, Duke University Medical Center, along with 10 additional $25,000 research grants, to: * Zhenfeng Duan, MD, PhD, Director, Sarcoma Research Laboratory Center for Sarcoma and Connective Tissue Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital * Yves Labelle, PhD, Researcher, Research Center, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec * Mizuki Azuma, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of Kansas Center for Research * E.
What does UKCR stand for?
UKCR stands for University of Kansas Center for Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Kingdom Confederation of the Red Dragon
- United Kingdom Council for Overseas Student Affairs
- United Kingdom Car-Parrinello (research consortium)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy
- United Kingdom Clinical Pharmacy Association
- United Kingdom College of Personal Development
- UK Cleaning Products Industry Association
- United Kingdom Consortium for Photonics and Optics
- University of Kentucky Center for Poverty Research
- United Kingdom Coloured Pencil Society
- United Kingdom Cartridge Recyclers Association
- United Kingdom Cartridge Remanufacturers Association (printer cartridge recycling)
- United Kingdom Catamaran Racing Association
- United Kingdom Clinical Research Collaboration
- United Kingdom Clinical Research Network
- United Kingdom Campsite (website)
- United Kingdom Community Servers (gaming community)
- United Kingdom Continence Society (UK)
- United Kingdom Continental Shelf
- United Kingdom Copyright Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knight, director of the Kansas Coaching Project at the University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning, brings together educational coaches and consultants to look at the latest issues and methods in instructional coaching, literacy coaching, cognitive coaching, and leadership coaching, as well as coaching in classroom management, content coaching, and differentiated coaching for different teachers' personality and learning styles.
307 Ell-Saline, Brookville, $638 to purchase 20 three-bin recycling carts; and * University of Kansas Center for Research Inc.
2011 SMALL PRODUCER PROGRAM SELECTED PROJECTS Cost-Effective Treatment of Produced Water Using Co-Produced Energy Sources Phase II: Field Scale Demonstration and Commercialization Project Leader: New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Field Demonstration of Eco-Friendly Creation of Propped Hydraulic Fractures Project Leader: DaniMer Scientific, LLC Field Demonstration of Chemical Flooding of the Trembley Oilfield, Reno County, Kansas Project Leader: The University of Kansas Center for Research Hybrid Rotor Compression for Multiphase and Liquids-Rich Wellhead Production Applications Project Leader: OsComp Systems Inc.
This being the basis for the selection of a learning strategy, DISSECT, a word identification strategy, developed at the University of Kansas Center for Research in Learning Disabilities in 1984 was selected.
220, NYC; International Telementor Center; University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning; Thomson Financial; Classroom, Inc.
; Carnegie Mellon University; American Power Ventures Characterization of Potential Sites for Near Miscible CO 2 Applications to Improve Oil Recovery in Arbuckle Reservoirs Project Leader: The University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc.
Other organizations participating in the prime contract between DARPA and the University of Kansas Center for Research Inc.