With More Than Two Feet of Snow Dropped on the Kansas City-Area Over the Past Week, The University of Kansas Hospital Ensures Continuous Patient Care KANSAS CITY, Kan.
What does UK stand for?
UK stands for University of Kansas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UK
We have 14 other meanings of UK in our Acronym Attic
- Union des Jeunes Viticulteurs Récoltants (French: Young Winemakers Growers Union)
- Urban Journalism Workshop
- United Jewish Welfare Fund (Toronto, Canada)
- Union of Jewish Women of South Africa (South Africa)
- Ukrainian (language)
- Unabkömmlich (German: Exempt from Military Service)
- United Kingdom
- Universala Kongreso (Esperanto: World Congress)
- Universitätsklinik (German: university hospital)
- Universiteit de Kaapstad (University of Cape Town)
- University of Kentucky (also seen as UKY)
- University of Kerala (Kerala, India)
- University of Khartoum (Sudan)
- Univerzita Karlova
- Univerzita Komenskeho (Comenius University Bratislava)
- Utgarde Keep (gaming; World of Warcraft dungeon)
- Utilities Kingston
- Uttara Kannada (district of Karnataka, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vyhanek received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Kansas, Lawrence, and a master's degree in engineering management from the University of Kansas at Regents Center in Overland Park.
Bleich most recently served as professor and associate dean of clinical and community affairs at the University of Kansas School of Nursing, as well as chairman of the Department of Health Policy and Management in the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
I remember exactly where I was on that Sunday--the University of Kansas in our fraternity house.
Medical Biochemistry at the University of Kansas http://www.
Wilson of the University of Kansas in Lawrence and her colleagues find that antimicrobial-chemical cocktails may also have environmental consequences.
Snyder and members of his University of Kansas Hope Laboratory (1991) reconceptualized hope, not as a passive emotional phenomenon that occurs only in the darkest moments, but as a process through which individuals actively pursue their goals.
The Kansas Board of Regents has approved: The University of Kansas in Lawrence, near Kansas City, will institute its new BFA degree in dance in fall 2001.