4 billion University of Iowa Community Credit Union has undergone a pullback from its campus operations by closing two branches, ATMs and student ID services in a give-up to a local bank.
What does UICCU stand for?
UICCU stands for University of Iowa Community Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Urban, Industrial and Commercial Applications (Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources; India)
- Utah Indoor Clean Air Act
- Union Internationale des Centres du Bâtiment (French: International Union of Building Centres; Brussels, Belgium; est. 1958)
- University of Iowa Center for the Book
- UMTS Integrated Circuit Card
- Union Internationale Contre le Cancer (International Union Against Cancer)
- United Irish Cultural Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Universal Integrated Circuit Card
- University Inn and Conference Center (various locations)
- University of Illinois, Chicago Circle
- Customer Unit Identification Code
- Unit Identification Code of the Customer
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Unified Incident Command and Decision Support (Department of Homeland Security)
- Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange
- Universal Infrared Control Engine (Windows; remote commands)
- University of Iceland
- UNESCO International Centre for Engineering Education
- University of Idaho Cooperative Extension System
- Unit of Issue Conversion Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
With approximately $987 million dollars in assets and nearly 70,000 members, University of Iowa Community Credit Union joins Symitar as a welcomed addition to its client roster.
University of Iowa Community Credit Union leaders announced in a letter to members this week plans to build a $25 million to $30 million Member Support Center in North Liberty.
University of Iowa Community Credit Union CEO Jeff Disterhoft said that when he lobbied President Obama to support raising the cap on member business loans during a town hall meeting last month, the leader of the free world's "nonverbal language indicated that he wasn't aware of the issue.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Kari Valentine, marketing specialist at University of Iowa Community Credit Union, agrees that there has to be some variety in communication and the key is making the most of the medium members prefer.
The announcement comes just after University of Iowa Community Credit Union President/CEO Jeff disterhoft visited with President Obama at the White House forum on job creation in Peosta, Iowa, the league said.
The $914 million University of Iowa Community Credit Union, the state's second largest, is making its mark this month in further field of membership expansion by merging with the $46 million Best of Iowa Community CU of Hiawatha.