Use the overwhelming body of research demonstrating the quality of online learning to dispel the lingering skepticism of policymakers and the public at-large "This is a unique initiative among the leading national associations in online and e-learning in higher education," said Ray Schroeder, Chair of the Task Force and Associate Vice Chancellor at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
What does UIS stand for?
UIS stands for University of Illinois at Springfield
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UIS
We have 70 other meanings of UIS in our Acronym Attic
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics
- Union Internationale de Spéléologie (international body for caving and speleology.)
- Unit Identification System
- Unit in Service (used especially in paging industry)
- United Irish Societies (various locations)
- Universal Info Service (data e ntry company)
- Universal Information Service
- Universidad Industrial de Santander (Colombia)
- University Identity System (China)
- University Information Services
- Unix Integration Services (Citrix)
- Upper Information Service
- Useless Information Society (established in 1995)
- User in Service (SS7 SCCP)
- User Interface Specification
- User Interface System
- User Introduction Sessions (software testing/training)
- UV/EUV Imaging Spectrometer
- Undergraduate Indian Students Association (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Undergraduate International Student Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's gotten to be a very contentious and elaborate game where good public policy seems to be low on goals of what we're trying to do," said Kent Redfield, professor of political science at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
Leveraging Facebook's social media network was key to the success of this recruitment initiative," says Paula Garrott, chair of CCCLW, interim director of the Natural Science Division and Chair, and associate professor emerita of the Clinical Laboratory Science Department at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
I finally decided to fight the battles that could be won and am now pursuing a master's degree in political studies from the University of Illinois at Springfield and am a volunteer lobbyist for the Human Rights Campaign.
By ED WOJCICKI, publisher of Illinois Issues magazine at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
Karl McDermott on his appointment as Ameren Distinguished Professor of Business and Government at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
in Social Justice Professionals, from the University of Illinois at Springfield, in 1981.
ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO THE UNIVERSITY of Illinois at Springfield began billing students in campus-owned apartments a flat rate for utilities.