Marcella Ridgway, of the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine.
What does UICVM stand for?
UICVM stands for University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unified Incident Command System (disaster management; various locations)
- Uniform Inspection and Communication Standards (Motorist Assurance Program)
- User Interaction in Constraint Satisfaction (mathematics workshop)
- University of Illinois Committee on School Mathematics (Champaign, IL)
- Unit Identification Code of the Support Maintenance Activity
- Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology (est. 1965)
- University Institute of Chemical Technology (Mumbai India)
- Union Internationale Contre la Tuberculose et Maladies Respiratoires (French: International Alliance Against Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)
- Universal Insurance Company of Texas (now Universal North American Insurance Company)
- University of Illinois Center for Urban Economic Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
She will be entering the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine.
Rubin received his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in 1968.
The study was funded in part by the Conservation Medicine Center of Chicago (CMCC), a collaboration between the Chicago Zoological Society/Brookfield Zoo, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine.
in veterinary toxicology from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine.