New Hope Christian made 17-of-27 three-pointers but couldn't deny the University of Great Falls an 81-75 men's basketball victory on Sunday.
What does UGF stand for?
UGF stands for University of Great Falls (Great Falls, MT, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGF
We have 18 other meanings of UGF in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Facility
- Underground Groove Front (band)
- Unholy Ground Forums
- United Givers Fund
- United Grappling Federation (California)
- United States to Mediterranean, Fast (routing designation; US Navy)
- Universal Generating Function
- Universal Gnostic Fellowship (Ridgecrest, NC)
- Universal Guide Frame (oil industry)
- Universidade Gama Filho (Brazilian university)
- Unserviceable Generation Factor
- Urogenital Fistula
- User Group Forum (various organizations)
- University of Guelph Faculty Association
- Ulster Grenadiers Flute Band (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Under Ground Fight Club (role-playing game group)
- United Ghana Farmers Council
- Unofficial Google Fan Club (website)
- Upper Gwynedd Fire Department (West Point, PA)
- Unique Gifts for Everyone (online retailer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kipp graduated from the University of Great Falls in 1996 before getting her master's and doctorate at the University of Montana.
in psychology from the University of Great Falls, Montana, and has studied at the University of Wisconsin and Notre Dame.
Montana MTA will hold its 2004 conference November 4-7 in Great Falls, Montana, University of Great Falls Campus with conference artist Pavlina Dokovska from the Mannes School of Music.
For the spring offering at the University of Great Falls, 27 students enrolled, while 21 attended a course held in Billings at Rocky Mountain College.
Leppien, Associate Professor of the School of Education at the University of Great Falls.
Courses are transferable to the University of Lethbridge as well as to Athabasca University and the University of Great Falls, Mont.
He received his education at California State University, Fullerton, University of Great Falls, Montana, and Wharton School of Finance.