The University of Georgia Foundation has been awarded of a $150,000 grant to fund a Kaiser Permanente Health Disparities Graduate Fellowship through the College of Public Health.
What does UGAF stand for?
UGAF stands for University of Georgia Foundation (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGAF
We have 1 other meaning of UGAF in our Acronym Attic
- Uganda Adult Education Network (est. 2001)
- Ultrasonically Guided Aspiration Biopsy
- User Group Advisory Board (Apple)
- Ukrainian Golf Association of Canada (Toronto)
- United German-American Committee (est. 1977; Washington, DC)
- University of Georgia Adult College
- Unofficial Game Art Challenge (computer game design)
- University of Georgia Choral Association (Athens, GA)
- Unione Gruppi Anziani Fiat (Italian: Fiat Seniors Association; trade union)
- United Global Armed Force (military simulation game)
- Union of Ghanaian Associations in Germany
- University of Georgia Artificial Intelligence Center
- Centre de Service Aux Cooperatives, Umuryango Wo Gushyigikira Amakoperative N'amashyirahamwe
- Universities Global Atmospheric Modeling Programme (UK)
- Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Project (UK, former name of Universities Global Atmospheric Modeling Programme)
- Union Générale des Assurances du Niger (French)
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics (French: Union of Public Purchasing Groups)
- Unión Guatemalteca de Agencias de Publicidad (Guatemala)
- User Group for Adobe Products (software)
- University of Georgia Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UGA Board of Regents agreed in midsummer that the University of Georgia Foundation could remain affiliated with the university.
He holds or has held numerous professional and community leadership posts, including the presidency of an American Cancer Society Chapter, and board memberships on the University of Georgia Foundation, Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta Ballet, Georgia Chamber of Commerce, and Atlanta Sports Council.
He is the former chairman of the board of the Japan American Society of Georgia and former chairman of the University of Georgia Foundation.
Correll serves in leadership roles with a number of community organizations, including The Nature Conservancy, the Atlanta Action Forum, Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, The Carter Center, Central Atlanta Progress and the University of Georgia Foundation.
New investors include: Johns Hopkins University, Regents of University of Michigan, University of Georgia Foundation, University of Wisconsin Foundation and Wesleyan University.
He is past president of the High Museum of Art in Atlanta and has served as chairman of the University of Georgia Foundation.