Chief Host Akinloye Ojo PhD Director, African Studies Institute The University of Georgia Athens, GA 30602 akinloye@uga.
What does UGA stand for?
UGA stands for University of Georgia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of UGAOther Resources:
We have 46 other definitions for UGA in our Acronym Attic
- Undisclosed Government Agency (GPF comic)
- Unite de Gestion d'Alarme (French: Alarm Management Unit)
- Unité Géographique d'Analyse (French: Geographic Analysis Unit; pharmaceutical industry)
- United Golf Association
- United Gospel Artists
- United Graziers' Association of Queensland
- United States Gasoline Fund LP (stock symbol)
- United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (stock symbol)
- Universal Graphics Adapter (computer graphics standard)
- Universitari Gaudenti Associati
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 -- set in 2007 -- and lead the way into the evening final in a meeting on the University of Georgia, who swims collegiately for the University of Georgia and for the local Athens Bulldog Swim Club.
April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education offers a day of practical tips and timely ideas to help you manage your job and your professional growth at the 2011 Administrative Professionals Day Conference, April 27, 2011 from 8:30 a.
Crawford was a graduate of the University of Georgia where he received a bachelor's degree in agricultural engineering in 1944 and a master's degree in 1955, also in agricultural engineering.
CAPT Robert Monette, Commanding Officer for the Center for Service Support participated as a guest speaker during the dedication ceremony for the University of Georgia (UGA) Veterans Memorial Garden April 13, 2005.
is professor of management; and Sara Baldwin is project coordinator, Timber Mart-South, at the Warnell School, University of Georgia.
The battle at the University of Georgia is over, and what a strange one it was.
The University of Georgia (UGA), in partnership with the Georgia Pollution Prevention Assistance Division, conducted a study to identify "red flags" that would preclude beneficial reuse of these products.