Architectural services, HOAI Part 3 Section 1 for: the measure conversion MZG 106-111 to improve teaching and research conditions in the Department of Mechanical Engineering in the southern section of the University of Erlangen.
What does UERL stand for?
UERL stands for University of Erlangen (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UERL
- Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Underwater Explosions Research Division (US Navy)
- User Equivalent Range Error
- Uncontained Engine Rotor Failure
- Unix Error Report Formatter
- UC (University of California) Energy Research Group (Oakland, CA)
- Universitywide Energy Research Group
- Urban Economic Research Institute (Japan)
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro State University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Underground Electric Railways of London
- Urban Ecology Research Laboratory (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Urban Ecology Research Learning Alliance
- Universal Edge Resource Manager (Camiant, Inc.)
- University of the East-Ramon Magsaysay (Philippines)
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center (Philippines)
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- United Electrical Radio and Machine Workers of America
- Universidades do Estado do Rio Grande do Norte
- Upper Explorerland Regional Planning Commission (Postville, IA)
- Underground Excavation and Rock Properties Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research from the University of Erlangen in Germany, published in the journal BMC Medicine, showed that a series of everyday games, puzzles and tasks was able to postpone decline in cognitive function in dementia patients and in their ability to carry out everyday activities for at least a year.
Professor Elmar Graessel, of the University of Erlangen, said the sessions, called MAKS therapy, were "able to extend the quality of life for people with dementia".
Flachskampf of the University of Erlangen, Germany.
Investigators at the University of Erlangen in Germany found that the women who exercised showed stabilized bone mineral density (BMD) compared with severely reduced bone density in the control group, as well as decreased total cholesterol and triglycerides--both of which increased in the control group.
But German scientists from the University of Erlangen suggest it could be behind his tactical genius.
The multicenter study, which will be sponsored by the University of Erlangen Medical School (Erlangen), will evaluate the feasibility and the efficacy of adding hyperthermia to a multimodal treatment regimen that includes potent new chemotherapeutic agents such as oxaliplatin.
Student of Erlangen-Nuremberg intends to build on part of the land "south campus" of the University of Erlangen, a new student housing facility.