According to a joint study into serious case reviews carried out by the University of East Anglia and the University of Warwick, approximately 85 children die each year through abuse or neglect.
What does UoEA stand for?
UoEA stands for University of East Anglia (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- U-Ing, O-Ing and Expanding (pipe industry)
- UNESCO (UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)/OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)/EUROSTAT (Statistical Office of the European Communities)
- Unit of Employment
- Unit of Entitlement (Australia)
- Unit of Expertise (UK)
- United Online Entertainment
- Universal Office Equipment (UK) Ltd
- University of Edinburgh (Scotland)
- University of Exeter (UK)
- User Order Entry
- Universitywide Office of the Education Abroad Program (University of California)
- University of Edinburgh Festivals Office (UK)
- University of Occupational and Environmental Health (Japan)
- University Office of Environmental, Health, and Safety Management (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- University of East London (UK)
- University of Oregon Experimental Relativity Group
- User Operational Evaluation System
- Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum (annual conference)
- Uniform Office Format (Chinese computing standard)
- Union des Océanographes de France (French: Union of French Oceanographers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The release of hundreds of emails from the University of East Anglia (UEA)'s climatic research unit showed that scientists had manipulated and suppressed key data to support a theory of man-made global warming.
The research, carried out by the University of East Anglia and Harvard University, is the first large study to investigate the effect of different flavonoids on hypertension.
The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), the John Innes Centre (JIC), the Institute of Food Research (IFR) and the University of East Anglia are involved with the management of the facility, which will be controlled by a new joint venture company, Colney Innovations Ltd (CIL).
The email messages containing words like "trick" between climate scientists, were apparently stolen from the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia and recently released on the Internet.
Scepticshaveclaimedemails leaked from the University of East Anglia climate research unit cast doubt on the science behind climate change.
The British university of East Anglia announced Thursday to probe into allegations that its scientists manipulated data about global warming.
A natural cooling of the Pacific Ocean known as La Nina kept a lid on temperatures in 2008 despite an underlying warming trend, said Phil Jones, director of the climatic research unit at the University of East Anglia in England.