These conflicting DNA data may reflect intermarriage of immigrant farmer males with females native to Europe, suggests anthropologist Alex Bentley of the University of Durham in England.
What does UDUR stand for?
UDUR stands for University of Durham (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Union Deutscher Unternehmensberater (German: Union of German Management Consultants)
- Unione Degli Universitari (Italian: Union of Universities; various locations)
- Unionist Democratic Union (Tunisia)
- Upper Deck Uniforms (sports cards)
- University of Washington (slang)
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Wyoming (slang)
- User-Determined User Busy
- Undesirable Discharge, Unfitness (US Navy)
- Ulster Democratic Unionist Party (Northern Ireland)
- University Dial-Up Service (Australia)
- UNSW Dial Up Service (Australia)
- Ulric de Varens (French perfumes)
- Ulster Defence Volunteers (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Uniao do Vegetal
- Union der Vertriebenen (German: Union of Expellees)
- Unit Day Value
- United Dairyfarmers of Victoria (Australia)
- United Distillers and Vintners
- Universidad da Vinci (Spanish: Da Vinci University; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tourism employee award, sponsored by One North East Andrea Hagan, University of Durham Queen's Campus Stockton; Sarah Nelson, University of Durham Queen's Campus Stockton; Jan Williams, Blue Badge Guide, Durham City.
He studied politics and philosophy at the University of Durham and went on to prepare for the ministry at Westcott House in Cambridge under Dr Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury.
The Foundation Programme provided by the University of Durham at Queen's Campus, Stockton, is specifically designed to provide a gateway to a wide range degrees for people of all ages and from all backgrounds.
This week, Shaun Cole of the University of Durham in England and his colleagues announced that they had discerned remnants of that pattern while analyzing data from the Two-Degree Field Redshiff Gravity Survey, a large-scale analysis of 220,000 galaxies.
The university is also actively engaged in raising the educational aspirations of schoolchildren through a very wide range of outreach initiatives - whether or not those children intend to apply to the University of Durham specifically.
Wood holds a bachelor's degree in engineering science from the University of Durham in England, and is a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Paula Chadwick of the University of Durham in England and her colleagues recorded flashes of blue light known as Cerenkov radiation, which is produced when Earth's atmosphere stops incoming gamma rays.