A former assistant dean of students at the University of Denver College of Law and trial attorney, Hernandez holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of New Mexico and a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center.
What does UDCL stand for?
UDCL stands for University of Denver College of Law (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UDCL
- University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials
- Unified Data Collection Effort (Department of State)
- Universal Dive Computer Format
- Universidad De Chiclayo (Peru)
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information
- United Data Centers, Incorporated
- United Dental Care, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Universal Directory of Commercial Items
- User Defined Central-Office Interface (AT&T)
- Universal Dive Computer Link (freeware)
- Upper Deep Cervical Lymphadenitis (health disorder)
- University of the District of Columbia Law Review
- Un Datil Con Maletas (Spanish: a Date with Luggage)
- Union des Clubs de Modélisme (French: Union Models Club; est. 1990; EU)
- Union des Diffuseurs de Créations Musicales (French: Union of Broadcasters of Musical Creations)
- United Democratic Christian Movement
- Upwelling-Diffusion Climate Model
- Users' Directory of Computer Networks
- Unidirectional Digital Cable Products (CableLabs)
- Uniquely-Decodable Code Pairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; John Moye career highlights and honors: * Served with distinction as president of the Colorado Bar Association, 2002-3 * Winner of the Colorado Bar Association's highest accolade, the Award of Merit, 2005 * Co-founder of IAALS where he is currently a member of the Executive Committee * Served on the faculty of University of Denver College of Law, where he also served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Thomson earned his bachelor's degree from Wesleyan University and his law degree from the University of Denver College of Law.
More help comes from students who take part in Earthjustice's environmental law clinics at Stanford School of Law and the University of Denver College of Law.
from the University of Denver College of Law in December 1995.
in accounting from Albright College in 1979 and his law degree from the University of Denver College of Law in 1989.
from the University of Denver College of Law and his B.
Schiller has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Advertising from New York University and studied Contract Law at the University of Denver College of Law as well as studying at the University of San Francisco.