Geneticists are now studying Adam Lanza's DNA, a spokeswoman for the University of Connecticut Health Center said last week.
What does UCHC stand for?
UCHC stands for University of Connecticut Health Center (Farmington, CT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCHC
We have 8 other meanings of UCHC in our Acronym Attic
- University College Hospital/Royal National Institute for the Deaf (UK)
- University Cooperative Housing Association (University of California Los Angeles)
- Utah Cutting Horse Association (National Cutting Horse Association)
- Utah Cattle Health Assurance Program (Utah Department of Agriculture and Food)
- Union County Home Builders Association (North Carolina)
- Umpqua Community Health Clinic (Oregon)
- Union County Hiking Club (est. 1938; New Jersey)
- United Community Health Center
- United Community Housing Coalition (Michigan)
- University City Hospitality Coalition (est. 1984; Philadelphia, PA)
- Ulster County Health Department (New York)
- Usual Childhood Diseases
- Ultra-Clean High Flow
- Uncoupled Hartree-Fock
- Union County Health Foundation (South Dakota)
- Uncoupled Hartree-Fock Perturbation Theory
- University College Hospital, Galway (Ireland)
- University of Chicago Hospitals Health System
- University of Chicago
- University of Connecticut Humanities Institute (Storrs, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But applying mathematical logic rules can help untangle the hair balls and build a better artificial representation of a cell, Ion Moraru and Michael Blinov of the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington suggest online November 21 in BMC Biology.
Ibrahimi, an assistant professor of dermatology at the University of Connecticut Health Center.
It's situated adjacent to University of Connecticut Health Center campus, ideal for medical and healthcare tenants.
in Hogan Crossroads, attendees are invited to chat informally with her and Audrey Chapman, professor of medical humanities and ethics at the University of Connecticut Health Center, who in turn will give a presentation from 7 to 8 p.
Richard Stevens, a cancer epidemiologist at the University of Connecticut Health Center, as countries industrialize, the rates of breast cancer--both incidence and deaths--increase.
The University of Connecticut Health Center Experience In 1996, the Connecticut DOC approached the University of Connecticut Health Center about assuming the provision of all health services for those under its jurisdiction.
Dr George Kuchel, director of the Center on Aging at the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, thinks that is about to change.