To investigate this question, Dwight Klemm of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver and his colleagues worked with mice treated so that their bone marrow cells glowed green.
What does UCHSC stand for?
UCHSC stands for University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UCHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (Tennessee)
- Union County Human Relations Commission (New Jersey)
- University Committee on Human Research Ethics (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- University of California Humanities Research Institute
- Umbilical Cable Handling System (US Navy Mine Neutralization Vehicle)
- Union County High School (Liberty, IN)
- Union County Humane Society (Marysville, OH and Maynardville, TN)
- Unity Christian High School (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- University Center for Health Sciences (Israel and Cameroon)
- University of California Housing System
- U Can't Handle This (fantasy football league)
- Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust (Newtownards, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Unified Complex Hadamard Transform
- University of California Hospital Training School
- Under the Computer Hood Users Group
- United Church Users Group
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (Canada)
- University Center for Human Values
- Microcurie (unit of radioactivity)
- Ultimate Creations, Inc. (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hill is professor of Pediatrics and Medicine and director of the Center for Haman Nutrition at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, Colorado.
A resident once stated in a class entitled "What Your Patients Know," taught as part of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Informatics Program, which the library offers to third- and fourth-year medical students, "pretty soon our patients are going to have access to as much information as we have.
Initial results in a multi-center clinical trial led by researchers at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center showed digital mammography to be as good at detecting cancers as traditional mammography, and the technology continues to improve.
In population studies, cereal fiber is not as closely related to colon cancer as fruits and especially vegetables," says Tim Byers of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
Robert Eckel, professor of Medicine and Physiology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center.
Jaime Modiano of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, who studies differences between dog breeds in their cancer risk, cautions that cloned dogs may not exactly replicate their genetic double's appearance or share its behavioral traits.
org/, researchers from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver demonstrate sensitization at an early age.