About Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati Discover unparalleled service and convenience at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati.
What does UCIN stand for?
UCIN stands for University of Cincinnati (Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCIN
- United Church in Meadowood (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Universal Communication Interface Module (USMC)
- User-Centric Identity Management (interface system)
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Macchine Automatiche per il Confezionamento e l'Imballaggio (Italian Association of Automatic Packing and Packaging Machinery Manufacturers)
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center (Orange, CA)
- Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
- Unconventional Conflict & Intelligence Management System (India)
- University Center for Instructional Media and Technology
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Macchine Utensili
- Unique Client Identification Number (healthcare)
- Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act
- Undergraduate Co-Op/Intern Program
- Union Catholique Internationale de la Presse (International Catholic Union of the Press)
- United Chambers Insured Plans
- United Confederation of Interstellar Planets (fictional, Star Trek)
- User Communication and Integration Protocol
- Utah Counties Insurance Pool (public agency insurance mutual)
- University of California Integrated Pest Management
- Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Union County Industrial Railroad Co.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Truitte taught at the University of Cincinnati for two decades.
FRED SIFF Vice President and CIO, University of Cincinnati Fred Siff is Vice President and Chief Information Officer, and a Prefessor of Information Systems in the College of Business, at the University of Cincinnati.
The first place award went to Saja Hamed, University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy, for "Deoxyabrutin: tyrosinase inhibitory activity and inhibition mechanism.
Cushion * * University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA; ([dagger]) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; and ([double dagger]) University College London, London, U.
In the mid-1980s while a professor of family medicine at the University of Cincinnati, I took a sabbatical at the University of Cincinnati College of Law as a scholar in residence to study the basic elements of tort law and how they affect the medical profession.
But for the University of Cincinnati basketball team, controversy often seems as integral a part of the program as winning.
Kane, a biologist at the University of Cincinnati and report co-author, said he was excited by "not just finding a new species-that happens every day-but finding 33 new species.