District Court of Massachusetts, noting the "recent eruption" of such cases, cited University of Chicago Hospitals in denying summary judgment to the IRS on similar facts in U.
What does UCCH stand for?
UCCH stands for University of Chicago Hospitals (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCCH
We have 4 other meanings of UCCH in our Acronym Attic
- University and Colleges Christian Fellowship
- University Center for the Child and Family (Michigan)
- Upper Clearwater Community Foundation (Idaho)
- UTC Consumption Factors File
- Unemployment Compensation Coordinator for Federal Employees
- United Church of Christ Family Fellowship (est. 2001)
- University and Colleges Christian Fellowship (Ireland)
- Union County Community Forest Restoration Board
- Unified Contact Center Hosted (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- United Church of Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Union City Community High School (Indiana)
- Blaine United Church of Christ (Blaine, WA)
- Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1972)
- Union of Capital Cities of Ibero-America
- United Carpet Cleaners Institute (OH, PA, MI, KY, IN, MN, WV, VA, NY)
- United Catholic Community of India (Los Angeles, CA)
- United Concordia Companies, Inc. (dental insurance; Harrisburg, PA)
- Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Albania
- Union des Chambres de Commerce et d'Industrie Françaises À l'Etranger (Union of French Chambers of Commerce Abroad)
- Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Kazakhstan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rafael Vinoly Architects is designing a new hospital pavilion for the University of Chicago Hospitals.
She works as an on-call chaplain at the University of Chicago Hospitals and especially enjoys working with children and their families.
Timberline Knolls employs 57 professionals recruited from distinguished Chicago-area healthcare organizations, including Northwestern and University of Chicago Hospitals.
The body of Christ found in the chaplains of the University of Chicago Hospitals continue to provide a sign of God's abiding presence, even in the midst of despair.
and CHICAGO -- A joint venture formed by Vanguard Health Systems (Vanguard) and the University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System (UCHHS) today announced the acquisition of the Louis A.
Timberline Knolls employs approximately 57 medical professionals recruited from distinguished area healthcare organizations, including Northwestern and University of Chicago Hospitals.
Emageon, a leading provider of enterprise solutions for diagnostic imaging, announced today an agreement to provide the University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System with upgraded software and hardware.