Prior to his current position, Prof Darkoh had also been Professor and periodically Head of Geography in various universities, including Papua New Guinea (1993- 1996); Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya (1981-1993); University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (1974-1981); Ohio Univesity, Athens, USA (1985- 86); California State University, San Bernardino, USA (1972-1974); University of Nebraska--Omaha, USA (1971-72); and the University of Cape Coast, Ghana (1966-1971).
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for University of Cape Coast (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- University College Cardiff (merged with UWIST in 1988 to form UWCC)
- University College Chichester
- University College Community (various locations)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- University College of the Cariboo (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- University Community Center (various locations)
- University Community Childcare (Ames, IA)
- University Computer Club (University of Western Australia)
- University Computing Company
- University Congregational Church (various locations)
- University of Cincinnati Clermont (Batavia, Ohio)
- Unlevered Cost of Capital
- Unsecured Creditors Committee
- Unsolicited Commercial Communication (telemarketing)
- Uplink Control Channel
- Upper Camel Case (words)
- Upper Canada College (prep school founded in 1829)
- Upper Continental Crust (geology)
- Uppingham Community College (UK)
- Urban County Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also served as a research fellow at the Institute of African Studies, University of Ghana, and as a lecturer in English at the University of Cape Coast, eventually rising to the position of professor there.
Richard Amuah, University of Cape Coast, Ghana; and Dr.
In 1979, he established the Computer Science department at the University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
Konotey-Ahulu Kwegyir Aggrey Distinguished Professor of Human Genetics University of Cape Coast, Ghana
SG2000 have established scholarship schemes at several universities, including the University of Cape Coast in Ghana, the Alemaya University of Agriculture in Ethiopia, and Sokoine University of Agriculture in Tanzania.
He is also Chancellor of the University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
When Professor Jane Naana Opoku-Agyemang assumed office in October, she was unequivocal about her vision for Ghana's prestigious institution: "To make the University of Cape Coast one of the preferred global institutions that provide cutting-edge intellectual orientation for effective leadership.