Contractor name : UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA Contractor address : PO Box 1 Town/City Belconnen Postcode 2616 State/Territory ACT Agency : Agency: Australian Bureau of Statistics Contact: Paul Stott Contact Email: Paul.
What does UNIC stand for?
UNIC stands for University of Canberra (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNIC
We have 3 other meanings of UNIC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Benin
- University of Bologna in Italy
- United Bassa Organizations in the Americas
- University of New South Wales Buddhist Society (Kensington, NSW, Australia)
- Union Nationale de l'Imprimerie et de la Communication (French: National Union of Printing and Communication)
- Unione Nazionale Industria Conciaria (Italian: National Union of the Tanning Industry; leather tanning; Milan, Italy)
- United Nations Information Centre
- Universal Networking Intellectual Capital (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Universal News Internet Collector (software)
- Universal Satellite Home Connection
- Association des Universités et Centres de Recherche de la Caraïbe (French: Association of Universities and Research Centers of the Caribbean; est. 1967; Kingston, Jamaica)
- Institutional Network of the Universities from the Capitals of Europe
- Universal Compiler Architecture (allows any language to be compiled by Chasm.
- Universidad Interamericana
- Università Degli Studi di Cagliari (Italian university)
- Université de Caen (French: University of Caen; Caen, France)
- University of Calabar (Nigeria)
- Universita Degli Studi di Camerino
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Portuguese: State University of Campinas; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Unidad Indígena Y Campesina del Norte (Union of Northern Indigenous People and Farmers; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 HF5430 Scharoun (graphic design, University of Canberra, Australia) charts the rise and fall of the shopping mall, looking at the mall not just as a commercial site, but as a rich institution of American culture.
Mark Turner, a Cambodia expert at the University of Canberra, said the legacy of the country's recent bloody history has allowed the ruling party to tighten its grip on power.
In 2003, AIATSIS had excellent partners in The Australian National University and the University of Canberra.
IDP Education Australia congratulates the finalists of the IDP Education Australia Education Award of the 2002 Australian Export Awards for their outstanding export achievements and innovative internationalisation strategies: * Central Queensland University (Queensland); * Flinders University (South Australia); * Insearch UTS (New South Wales); * Melbourne University Private (Victoria); * Phoenix English Language Academy (Western Australia); * University of Canberra (ACT); and * University of Tasmania (Tasmania).
`In the past 50 years, we have built a nation which has no need to hang its head, for it has achieved a great transformation,' claims Don Aitken, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Canberra.
By analyzing millions of earthquake recordings from around the world, Rob van der Hilst of the Australian National University of Canberra has tracked the path of subducting plates.
com), the leading provider in biometric speaker verification technology, received today the results of the text dependent speaker verification system evaluations performed by the University of Canberra in Australia, confirming Persay's VocalPassword(TM) as the world leader in verification accuracy.