Certificates presented at the ceremony were higher, vantage, and preliminary levels in the Business English Certificates (BEC), which are awarded by the University of Cambridge local examinations syndicate, and are recognised and accepted internationally.
What does UCLES stand for?
UCLES stands for University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCLES
- United Companies Lending Corporation
- University Center of Lake County (Grayslake, IL)
- University Consortium for Linear Collider Research & Development (physics)
- Upper Canada Leger Centre
- Upper Case / Lower Case (text parsing)
- Uchihara Creative Lighting Design (Tokyo, Japan)
- Unspecified Chronic Liver Disease
- uk.culture.language.english (USENET news group)
- University and College Labor Education Association
- University College London Echelle Spectrograph (UK)
- Unit Capability Loss Factor
- Unplanned Capability Loss Factor (power plant performance)
- upper case left fast
- United Cities and Local Governments
- United Cities and Local Governments of Africa
- University of California Lesbian Gay Bisexual Association (cross-campus organization at the University of California)
- University of California Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Association (Berkeley, CA)
- University College London Hospitals (UK)
- Uniform Command Line Interface (toolkit)
- Unione Cittadini Lavoratori Italiani (Italian: Citizens Union of Italian Workers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pupils from the fee-paying selective school, in Myton Road, Warwick, were among the first in the country to sit exams set by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate.
Two leading international assessment agencies are developing the new test - the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (Ucles) and the Australian Council for Educational Research (Acer).
NCS) (NASDAQ: NLCS) reported today that its previously announced plan to form a joint venture with the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) has been terminated.
Earlier this week, we announced our intent to form a joint venture with the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate to provide testing and other educational services in the U.
NCS) (NASDAQ: NLCS), a leading global testing and educational services company, and the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), one of the world's largest testing and content providers, jointly announced today that they have agreed upon the preliminary terms for the formation of a joint venture in the U.