In order to examine the Black college experience, I analyzed data from the University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (n = 51,819) and collected 39 interviews with Black undergraduates at one University of California campus.
What does UCUES stand for?
UCUES stands for University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University College Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- University Credit Union
- Uracil-Cytosin-Uracil (genetics)
- Union County Utilities Authority (Rahway, NJ)
- University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Academic Advising Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- United Church of Christ (California)
- University City United Church (San Diego, CA)
- University Community Urban Center (Seattle, WA)
- University Committee on Use and Care of Animals
- Universidad Católica del Uruguay Dámaso Antonio Larrañaga (Spanish: Catholic University of Uruguay Damaso Antonio Larranaga)
- Uniting Church Unity and International Mission
- Unified Code for Units of Measure (DICOM)
- University of Cumbria (Carlisle, UK)
- Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research (Office of Undergraduated Studies; University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uncentral Unsteady Unmaintained Fixation (ophthalmological malady)
- Upper Columbia United Tribes (Spokane, WA)
- L'Union du Commerce de Centre-Ville (French: Union of Downtown Commerce; Paris, France)
- Ueda Cable Vision (Japan)
- Ultra Clean Valve
- Union Cycliste Varangéville (cycling club; Lorraine, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UCR surveys include the 2010 University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey and a 2011 survey conducted by the office of the vice chancellor of student affairs at UCR.