The CAPE program is administered by the University of California Riverside Extension and the California Council for Excellence (CCE), a non-profit foundation based in Poway, California that is dedicated to helping California companies and public sector agencies achieve world-class results through the principles and criteria of the national Malcolm Baldrige Award.
What does UCRX stand for?
UCRX stands for University of California Riverside Extension
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Uppsala Centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies (Sweden)
- Ulysses Club Road Safety Committee (Australia)
- Uniform Contractor Reporting System Guide
- Ujamaa Community Resource Trust (Tanzania)
- Ulster County Rural Transportation (now Ulster County Area Transit; Ulster County, CA)
- Undergraduate Curriculum Redesign Team (University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- University of California at Riverside Turfgrass Research Advisory Committee
- Upper Columbia Regional Technical Team (Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife)
- Upper Connecticut River Valley
- University of Cincinnati Raymond Walters (College)
- UConn (University of Connecticut) Conference Services (Storrs, CT)
- Ultimate Collector's Series (Lego)
- Uncommanded Slats Deployment (aviation)
- Unconditioned Stimulus
- Unconfined Compressive Strength
- Underwater Combat System
- Uniaxial Compressive Strength
- Unicode Conversion Support
- Unified Coding System
- Unified Command Suite
Samples in periodicals archive:
CCE also administers the annual California Awards for Performance Excellence program in partnership with the University of California Riverside Extension.
26, 1999-- "Clinical Trials Design and Management: An Intensive Workshop" is scheduled for next month at the University of California Riverside Extension Center.