This online module and others of relevance are produced by the University of California Museum of Paleontology and are available at: www.
What does UCMP stand for?
UCMP stands for University of California Museum of Paleontology (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCMP
We have 3 other meanings of UCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Committed Munitions List
- Unit for Combating Money Laundering (various nations)
- University Council of Modern Languages (UK)
- University of California Management and Leadership Conference
- User Centered Marketing Lifecycle
- User Community Modeling Language
- Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra
- United Care Medical Network (California)
- Ultimate Community MapPack (game building community)
- Union Catalog of Medical Periodicals (Medical Library Center of New York)
- Urban Conflict Management Project (South Africa)
- USIGS Configuration Management Plan
- Un-Correlated Multi-Path Interference
- Unidad Coronaria Movil Quilmes (Spanish: Quilmes Mobile Coronary Care Unit)
- Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule
- Upon Completion, Return To
- University of California Mosquito Research Program
- Umbilical Cord Matrix Stem Cells (gene therapy)
- Unit Capability Measurement System
- United College Marketing Services (credit card marketing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EAR-0606600, EAR-0628790, and EAR-0814048 to the University of California Museum of Paleontology.
Teachers were frustrated with wading through the millions of online resources so we put scientific animations, activities and interactive exercises into a format that's useful," says Judy Scotchmoor, assistant director of education and public programs for the University of California Museum of Paleontology.