UCLA Medical Center has made the decision to band together with four other University of California hospitals to negotiate as a group.
What does UCH stand for?
UCH stands for University of California Hospital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCH
We have 26 other meanings of UCH in our Acronym Attic
- Unitarian Congregations of Greater Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Unrealised Capital Gains Tax (New Zealand)
- Ubiquitin C-Terminal Hydrolase
- Umbilical Connection Housing (energy production)
- Underground Coffee House (Hartford, CT)
- Underwater Cultural Heritage (UNESCO)
- Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Spanish: Cardinal Herrera University)
- Universidad de Chile
- University College Hospital
- University Community Health
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Upper Caste Hindu
- Upper Chesapeake Health (Maryland)
- University College Hospital/Royal National Institute for the Deaf (UK)
- University Cooperative Housing Association (University of California Los Angeles)
- Utah Cutting Horse Association (National Cutting Horse Association)
- Utah Cattle Health Assurance Program (Utah Department of Agriculture and Food)
- Union County Home Builders Association (North Carolina)
- Umpqua Community Health Clinic (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So far, only 231 Kaiser kidney patients have been officially transferred to transplant programs at University of California hospitals in San Francisco and Davis.
In San Diego, Orange and Sacramento counties, their supervisors decided long ago to close their public hospitals and contract out with University of California hospitals to care for the indigent and uninsured.
New to this year's survey is compensation for three dozen district hospital CEOs, five University of California hospital CEOs and a separation between system and standalone hospital CEOs.
May 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Registered nurses at University of California hospitals and student health centers have ratified a new collective bargaining agreement that they say will strengthen patient protections for some of the best known hospitals in the country, the California Nurses Association/National Nurses United said today.
UCSD is the third of five University of California hospitals to implement the TeleResults TX application.
RNs Challenge State's Authority to Block RN Rights, Blast UC for Unfair Market Competition with other Hospitals SAN FRANCISCO, June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Nurses Association/National Nurses United today blasted the state agency that oversees public employee relations for its active collusion with University of California hospital officials in seeking to suppress the democratic rights of registered nurses, and charged the UC hospital system with employing unfair market competition with other corporate hospital chains in its attacks on UC RNs.
June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 12,000 California registered nurses remain scheduled to strike for 24 hours next Thursday, most of them at University of California hospitals, the California Nurses Association/National Nurses United announced today.