Behaviors, such as sniffing, that are used to acquire sensations do themselves activate brain representations of those sensations, concludes a research team led by Moustafa Bensafi of the University of California, Berkeley.
What does CAL stand for?
CAL stands for University of California, Berkeley
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAL
We have 256 other meanings of CAL in our Acronym Attic
- Crash and Learn (airplane simulator gaming)
- Credits to Avoid Lapse (insurance)
- Criterion Attribute Library (personality instrument; UK)
- Current Access Level
- Customer Acceptance Line (Ford)
- Customer Access Line
- Cyberathlete Amateur League (gaming)
- Large Calorie (referring to heating 1 kilogram of water 1 degree Celsius)
- Small Calorie (referring to heating 1 gram of water 1 degree Celsius)
- System Calibration Test
- California Institutes for Sciences and Innovation (University of California)
- California Waste Extraction Test
- California Emergency Nurses Association
- California Independent System Operator
- California Occupational Safety and Health Act
- California Pacific Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- California Partnership for Achieving Student Success (also seen as CALPASS; data tracking initiative)
- Coronary Artery Ligated and Reperfused Rat
- California School Age Families Education
- California Student Opportunity and Access Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
WOLFINGER, University of California, Berkeley JONATHAN HOFFMAN, University of California, Berkeley "From Experiment to Status Quo: The Adoption of Vote-By-Mail in the State of Oregon" PRISCILLA L.
The award-winning papers are: Front-End Design Winner "SAT Sweeping with Local Observability Don't-Cares" By Qi Zhu, University of California, Berkeley, Calif.
Taylor of the University of California, Berkeley cautions, "It's a huge advance, but it's not over.
About The University of California, Berkeley The University of California, Berkeley is one of the world's premier research universities committed to maintaining a research environment that fosters and nurtures creativity, education, and public service.
Dey collaborated with researchers from the University of California, Berkeley and the W.
in Mass Communication, also from the University of California, Berkeley in 2003.
Arthur Nonomura, inventor of the technology while at the University of California, Berkeley and founder of Plenty Energy, Inc.