Before joining Northwestern University, Dr Richards earned her PhD in Dramatic Literature from Stanford University, and held teaching and research positions at Stanford University, University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Benin in Nigeria.
What does UNIBEN stand for?
UNIBEN stands for University of Benin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- User-To-Network Interface - Network Implementation
- User-To-Network Interface - Network Side
- Universal Negro Improvement Association
- Universidade do Grande ABC (Universidade; Brazil)
- Universidad de Los Andes (Bogota, Colombia)
- UN Inter-Agency Project on Human Trafficking in the Greater Mekong Sub-Region
- United Nations Inter-Agency Project on Human Trafficking (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Union Internationale des Associations Patronales Catholiques
- União dos Bancos Brasileiros SA (Brazilian bank)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (Dominican Republic)
- University of Bologna in Italy
- United Bassa Organizations in the Americas
- University of New South Wales Buddhist Society (Kensington, NSW, Australia)
- Union Nationale de l'Imprimerie et de la Communication (French: National Union of Printing and Communication)
- Unione Nazionale Industria Conciaria (Italian: National Union of the Tanning Industry; leather tanning; Milan, Italy)
- United Nations Information Centre
- Universal Networking Intellectual Capital (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Universal News Internet Collector (software)
- Universal Satellite Home Connection
- University of Canberra (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended the University of Benin and completed his residency at Howard University.
The population of the study comprised of 93 clinical medical students of Delta State University and University of Benin who are in 400 level.
Materials and methods Study setting and participants The study was conducted at the Endocrinology Clinic of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City, Nigeria, from March to May 2009.
Like Mel, he was born in London: he studied Theatre Arts at the University of Benin, also gaining an MA in Literature and a PhD in African Drama in the UK.
B O-E Igbinedion Department of Radiology, College of Medical Sciences, University of Benin and University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin, Edo, Nigeria igbins2@yahoo.
1998) Development and Performance Evaluation of a Shielded Metal Arc Welding Flux from Local Raw Materials, PhD Thesis in the Department of Production Engineering, University of Benin, Nigeria, p.
Local media said 15 people, mostly students of the University of Benin and Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma had been killed in the clashes which broke out between two rival student gangs on Monday and Tuesday.