Bell and a host of state, local and federal officials and legal luminaries for several grand opening events for the new John and Frances Angelos Law Center, home to the University of Baltimore School of Law.
What does UB stand for?
UB stands for University of Baltimore
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UB
We have 14 other meanings of UB in our Acronym Attic
- Universitaetsbibliothek Basel
- Universitas Brawijaya (Indonesian university)
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universitätsbibliothek (German: university library)
- Université de Bordeaux (French: University of Bordeaux)
- Université de Bourgogne (French: University of Burgundy)
- Universiteits Bibliotheek
- University at Buffalo
- University Bursaries (New Zealand)
- University of Baguio
Samples in periodicals archive:
During a 20-year teaching degree, he taught political science at Texas A&M University, the University of Baltimore and Morgan State University.
A graduate of Connecticut State University with a bachelor's degree in economics, he is pursuing a master's degree in public administration at the University of Baltimore through a program offered by the National Labor College in Silver Springs, Maryland.
After receiving her juris doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law, Ms.
He is vice chair of the University of Baltimore School of Law Advisory Council.
Shepherd is a magna cum laude graduate of both the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he received his J.
He holds a MS in Finance from the University of Baltimore and a BS in Management from Oral Roberts University.
in Finance and Marketing from the University of Baltimore.