Houchins Georgia State University Donna Janney University of Arizona Kristine Jolivette Georgia State University Debra Kamps University of Kansas James M.
What does AZU stand for?
AZU stands for University of Arizona
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AZU
- Arizona Technology in Education Alliance
- Amplitude Zone Time Epoch Coding
- Arizona Telecommunications Equipment Distribution Program
- 3'-Azido-3'-Deoxythymidine Monophosphate
- Agencija Za Zaštitu Tržišnog Natjecanja (Croatia)
- Association of Zimbabwe Traditional Environmental Conservationists (Masvingo Province)
- Algemene Zevenbergsche Turn Vereniging (Dutch: General Seven Bergsche Gymnastic Association; The Netherlands)
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Utrecht (Dutch: Academic Hospital, Utrecht)
- Aphasiker-Zentrum Unterfranken (German: Aphasic Center Franconia)
- Arreplegats de la Zona Universitària (Spanish)
- Auszubildender (German: Apprentice)
- Arizona Unified Repository for Informational Tracking of the Environment (Arizona Department of Environmental Quality)
- Algemene Ziektekosten Verzekering (Dutch: General Health Insurance; Aruba)
- Auslandszahlungsverkehr (German. international money transfer)
- Azygos Vein
- Alpaka Zucht Verband Deutschland (German: Alpaca Association of Germany)
- Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Association (also seen as AVMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bredfeldt of the University of Arizona is the recipient of the eighth annual Karen Wetterhahn Memorial Award.
The University of Arizona has officially eliminated yearbooks this year after reviving the concept through a special program from Texas-based Taylor Publishing.
The University of Arizona Library is attempting to move in the direction of this new culture by implementing a team-based Performance Effectiveness Management System (PEMS) (see Appendix).
Instead, they're paying for the privilege of taking money away from one total stranger--namely the taxpayer who's funding the experiment (through the University of Arizona and the National Science Foundation)--and giving it to another total stranger who happens to be in the next room.
Here's what the ads don't say: * The Egg Board helped pay for the University of Arizona researchers to compile the studies.
Northern Arizona University & University of Arizona (NAU-UA).
IKON will also continue to work with each University of Arizona department to assess its document management and production needs to help reduce document production expenses and improve employee productivity.