The laboratory for applied plastics technology of the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden, Germany (Fachhochschule Schmalkalden) has had the opportunity to investigate and evaluate a new type of iron-cobalt-nickel alloy with regard to its suitability as a tool material for injection molds.
What does UASS stand for?
UASS stands for University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden (Schmalkalden, Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UASS
We have 5 other meanings of UASS in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Access Service Provider (India)
- Unión de Acción Sindical y Popular (Union of Labor and Popular Action, Guatemala)
- University Administration Support Program (International Research & Exchanges Board)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Attached SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) Protocol
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Attached SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) Protocol (data storage)
- Utah Association of School Psychologists
- Underwater Association for Scientific Research (UK)
- United Association for Studies and Research
- Ubiquitous Application and Security Service (conference; computational science)
- United Against Splogs & Scrapers
- Unstable Adams Spectral Sequence (mathematics)
- Upper Air Sounding Systems (high-altitude sound projection)
- Utah Agricultural Statistics Service (Salt Lake City, UT)
- USAREUR Aviation Standardization and Safety Board
- Unlinked Anonymous Surveys Steering Group (UK)
- University of Arizona Student Satellite Project
- Utah Association of Secondary School Principals
- Ukrainian American Society of Texas (Irving)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Training Battalion (army unit; Fort Huachuca, Arizona)
- Universities Academic Staff Union (Kenya)