Frank Bostyn, dean of the University of Antwerp Management School, said his school was pleased by the NVAO recognition.
What does UAMS stand for?
UAMS stands for University of Antwerp Management School (Antwerp, Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAMS
We have 4 other meanings of UAMS in our Acronym Attic
- University of Alaska Museum of the North (Fairbanks, AK)
- Unprojected Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Urban Art & Media Organization
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Psicología
- Urban Animal Management Plan (Australia)
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Association Manufacturers' Representatives
- US Army Medical Research
- Utah Abandoned Mine Reclamation Program
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Athens Medical School (Athens, Greece)
- Upper Albany Main Street (community revitalization organization; Hartford, CT)
- User Account Management System (system administration)
- User Administration Management Tool
- University of Arkansas Macintosh User Group
- University of Alberta Museum of Zoology (Canada)
- Ujian Akhir Nasional (Indonesian: National Final Examination)
- Underwater Acoustic Network (EU)
- Unione Accademica Nazionale (Italy; National Academic Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Conference was organized by the Center of International Business and Economic Research (CIBER) of Lithuania, Aalborg University (Denmark), Uppsala University (Sweden), and Vilnius University (Lithuania), in cooperation with Tartu University (Estonia), University of Antwerp Management School (Belgium), and Hamburg University of Economics and Politics (Germany).
Since 1997, he has trained more than 2,000 people in project management culture and serves as an executive professor at the University of Antwerp Management School.