European partners include: University of Alicante, Spain; Lund University, Sweden; Politecnico di Torino, Italy; Mediterranean Universities Union, Italy; and University College Dublin, Ireland.
What does UAL stand for?
UAL stands for University of Alicante (Alicante, Spain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAL
We have 54 other meanings of UAL in our Acronym Attic
- Urology Association of Kerala (est. 1987; India)
- User Authentication Key (communications security)
- United Alaskan Klee Kai Association
- Under A Killing Moon (computer game)
- Ut Av Kroppen Opplevelser (Norwegian: Out-of-Body Experiences)
- University of Arizona Korean Student Association (Tucson, Arizona)
- Undergraduate Academic Life (Stanford University; California)
- Unified Accelerator Library (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
- Unité Arithmétique et Logique (French)
- United Airlines (ICAO code)
- University of Almería (Almería, Spain)
- University of the Arts, London (London, England, UK; formerly London Institute)
- User Account Lockdown
- United Australian Lebanese Assembly
- University of Action Learning at Boulder (Colorado)
- University of Alaska Learning Cooperative (Fairbanks, AK)
- Upper Arlington Lutheran Church
- Utah Academic Library Consortium (est. 1971; Utah and Nevada)
- Utah Antidiscrimination and Labor Division
- United Association for Labor Education (New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations; Ithaca, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas was an atheist and donated his body to medical science at the University of Alicante.
Half of the papers are affiliated with the University of Alicante or another local institution.
Packed into a region only 6 light-years across and estimated to be at least as heavy as 100,000 suns, the cluster is the first extremely massive, compact grouping of young stars ever found in the Milky Way, says Ignacio Negueruela of the University of Alicante in Spain.
Linguists at the University of Alicante in Spain have just finished a study of the colourful slang, which originated in Cockney London a century ago.
The new spray-coating process is in development at Queen's University in Northern Ireland and the University of Alicante, Spain.
The University of Alicante at San Vincentre del Raspaig occupies the grounds of the military aerodrome of Rabasa.
The annual ACTFL Conference takes place this year (November 18-21) in Dallas, and the University of Alicante participates as one of the most prestigious language teaching institutions in Spain.