WASHINGTON, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- NASA has selected the University of Alaska Geophysical Institute, Fairbanks, Alaska to provide for the operations and maintenance of the Poker Flat Research Range.
What does UAGI stand for?
UAGI stands for University of Alaska Geophysical Institute (Fairbanks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAGI
- Utah Attorney General
- Uniform Anatomic Gift Act
- Upper Assam Golf Association
- Uniform Annual General Charge (New Zealand)
- Upper Air Gridded Climatology
- Upper Austrian Gospel Choir
- Utah Alliance of Government Employees (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Universal Above Ground Fighting (martial art)
- University Autonomy, Governance and Funding (National University of Singapore)
- Ultrascan Advanced Global Investigations (scams; various locations)
- Uniform Anatomical Gift Law (organ and tissue donation; Michigan)
- Universal Accelerated Graphics Port
- Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno (Bolivia)
- Unplanned Automatic Grid Separation (power plant performance)
- Ugly As Hell
- Ukrainian Hryvnia (ISO currency code, aka: Grivna)
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado (Spanish: Alberto Hurtado University; Chile)
- Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (Spain)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- University of Alberta Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Alaska Geophysical Institute Juan Roederer of the University of Alaska Geophysical Institute has received the Edward A.
Roger Smith, associate director of the University of Alaska Geophysical Institute.