edu Fax: 907-745-9769 University of Alaska Tom Case, Chancellor 1954 2,896 Anchorage 3211 Providence Dr.
What does AKU stand for?
AKU stands for University of Alaska
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AKU
We have 14 other meanings of AKU in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Kodály Teachers Society
- Avrupa Kredi Transfer Sistemi (Turkish: European Credit Transfer System)
- Aalborg Kristne TV Varieret (Denmark)
- Andy Kralik Television (Cape Coral, FL)
- Adaptation Kit Update (Microsoft mobile operating systems)
- Afyon Kocatepe University (Afyon,turkey)
- Aga Khan University
- Algemene Kunstzijde Unie (Dutch: General artificial silk union; now AKZO)
- Amir Kabir University (of Technology; Iran)
- Anti-Kidnapping Unit (Trinidad)
- Aga Khan University Institute for Educational Development
- Adaptation Kit Update 2 (Microsoft)
- Aga Khan University Anxiety and Depression Scale
- Aga Khan University Centre of English Language (Pakistan)
- Aga Khan University Foundation (Pakistan)
- Aga Khan University Hospital
- Aga Khan University Medical College (Pakistan)
- Aplikasi Komputer Untuk Ritel (Indonesian: Computer Applications for Retail)
- Allison Krauss and Union Station (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This text contains a series of articles that were either presented, or solicited, at the Dene-Yeniseian Symposium held at the University of Alaska Fairbanks in February, 2008.
A University of Alaska team of scientists recently used a laser altimeter to peg Canada's geographic zenith at 5,966 meters (19,574 feet), seven meters (23 feet) higher than the official height of 5,959 meters (19,551 feet) determined in 1992 by the Geological Survey of Canada.
Simeone, editors University of Alaska Press PO Box 756240, 104 Eielson Building, Salcha Street, Fairbanks, AK 99775-6240 1889963771 $45.
The varieties sold in nurseries are supposed to be sterile, and the Anchorage growing season was thought too short to allow it to seed and spread," says Julie Riley, a horticulturist with the University of Alaska Cooperative Extension Service.
The grants go to the Alaska organizations listed below: * The University of Alaska Anchorage received two grants totaling $908,409.
In Anchorage, Alaska (see sidebar), the five campuses of the University of Alaska have experienced an upswing in the usage of their online content, but not by the far-flung rural inhabitants of the state.
In addition, the University of Alaska has agreed to strike any negative comments about Sylvester's performance from his personnel file if he requests it, according to the eight-page agreement.