University at Buffalo School of Management surveyed more than 5,000 households, in which 42 percent of those opposing wine sales in supermarkets cited "negative impact on small businesses" as their reason for doing so.
What does UBSOM stand for?
UBSOM stands for University at Buffalo School of Management (Buffalo, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- University Board on Student Discipline (Simon Fraser University; Canada)
- United Belgian Shepherd Dog Association
- Union Bank for Saving & Investment (now known as Union Bank; Jordan)
- Universal Board Systems Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Upper Bucks Soccer League (youth league in Perkasie, PA)
- University Book Store Malaysia
- University of Bradford School of Management (UK)
- Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle
- United Bikers of Southern Oregon
- Upper Body Segment Obesity
- Urban Basic Services for the Poor
- University of Baltimore Students for Public Interest (University of Baltimore School of Law; Baltimore, MD)
- United Black Students at Ryerson (Canada)
- University of Biblical Studies and Seminary (Oklahoma)
- University of Bristol Spelaeological Society (UK)
- Utkal Bipanna Sahayata Samiti (Indian poverty aid organization)
- United Bird Societies of South Australia, Inc. (est. 1978)
- University of Bedfordshire Students' Union (Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- University of Brighton Students' Union (UK)
- University of Buea Students' Union (Cameroon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas, Dean of the University at Buffalo School of Management.
Kaleida Health System, and the University at Buffalo School of Management Dean's Advisory Council.