In the year 2006 the University and College Ombuds Association joined forces with TOA as the International Ombudsman Association.
What does UCOA stand for?
UCOA stands for University and College Ombuds Association (ombudsmen's association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCOA
We have 3 other meanings of UCOA in our Acronym Attic
- University Centre Oldham (University of Huddersfield; UK)
- University Chamber Orchestra (various locations)
- University of Central Oklahoma
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Conversion Option (cable; various companies)
- Use Classes Order
- Used Cooking Oil
- Utility Compiler
- Unified Chart of Accounts
- United Clubs of Austin (Austin, TX)
- Uniting Church Overseas Aid (relief agency; Fiji and Papau New Guinea)
- University of California Observatories Advisory Committee
- Uniao Centro-Oeste Brasileira (Portuguese: Union Central-West Brazil; Seventh Day Adventist Church headquarters)
- Uganda Community Based Association for Child Welfare
- United Church of Christ (also seen as UCC)
- Under Cover of Darkness
- Underlying Cause of Death
- United Coalition of the Damned (computer group)
- University Committee on Disability (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Universal Computer Code (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Unity and Cooperation for Development of Peoples (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gadlin is past President of the University and College Ombuds Association and of The Ombudsman Association (TOA).