He earned a diploma in Medical Technology and X-Ray from Carnegie College and attended City University Without Walls.
What does UWW stand for?
UWW stands for University Without Walls
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWW
We have 10 other meanings of UWW in our Acronym Attic
- USA Web Version (gamng, Doom help service)
- United War Veterans Council (New York County, NY)
- United Way of Ventura County (Camarillo, CA)
- United Way Volunteer Center (various locations)
- University of Warwick Volleyball Club (University of Warwick; UK)
- Ultra-Weak Variational Formulation
- United Way of the Virginia Peninsula (Newport News, VA)
- University of West Virginia System
- Under Water Weighing
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
- Upchurch Watson White and Max (Florida and Alabama)
- Uterine Wet Weight
- United Ways of Washington
- United Way of Washington County (Maryland)
- United Way of Weld County (Colorado)
- University of Wisconsin-Washington County
- Urban Wastewater Directive (European Community)
- Universal World Wrestling E-Fed
- Urban Wet Weather Flows
- Unschoolers Winter Waterpark Gatherings (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President of her freshman class at Skidmore, Whitman withdrew before graduation but later completed her degree in Management and Business in 1982, through Skidmore's University Without Walls program.
In 2002, he proudly completed his Bachelors degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from the University of Massachusetts through the University Without Walls (UWW) program.
In addition, he oversaw the Division of Continuing and Professional Education and the University Without Walls, units with substantial online portfolios delivered through UMassOnline.
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) offers an "Evening University" program in which employees can earn bachelor's or master's degrees on site after the work day, with UMass' Isenberg School of Management's Professional Masters of Business Administration and the University Without Walls programs as two of the offerings.
It is a shining example of what the University of Colorado can do with its Systems Biology and University Without Walls philosophy.
Desktop virtualization is the single greatest opportunity to remove time, cost and complexity from our IT operations, while advancing our vision for a University without walls.
All three of the new offerings were developed by UMass Amherst's University Without Walls (UWW) program which, for 37 years, has been at the forefront of groundbreaking degree completion programs for adult learners.