com/campustech2008, will include: -- Adrian Sannier, university technology officer at ASU, who will deliver a keynote address on strategies for putting ground-breaking plans in place that will serve the next generation of students.
What does UTO stand for?
UTO stands for University Technology Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTO
We have 16 other meanings of UTO in our Acronym Attic
- United Teachers of New York (union)
- Unable to Obtain
- Unit Table of Organization (US DoD)
- Unit Task Order
- Unit Task Organization
- Unité Technique Opérationnelle (French: Operational Technical Unit; Cameroon)
- United Tajik Opposition
- United Thank Offering
- United Towns Organization
- Universal Time Observed
- Unpaid Time Off
- Up The Owls (Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Fans)
- Upgrade Travel Option (air travel)
- Urinary Tract Obstruction
- User Test Organization
- Usine de Traitement des Ordures (French: Waste Treatment Plant; Switzerland; also seen as UTOVS)
- Ugly Things Out of Control
- University of Toronto Outing Club
- University Teaching and Outreach Center (University of Minnesota, Crookston)
- User Table of Contents (computer data)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of those sessions was "Strategic Alliances: Technology's Role in the New American University," presented by Adrian Sannier, University Technology Officer at Arizona State University.
3 million, and the Association of University Technology Officers ranks the school first in the country in taking university-generated technology to market.
According to the survey, university technology officers received 616 invention disclosures from researchers in 2004 compared to 552 in 2003.