2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The University System of Maryland has committed nearly $450,000 in base funding support of a partnership between the A.
What does USMD stand for?
USMD stands for University System of Maryland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USMD
- United States Military Construction Program
- United States Marine Corps Reserve
- US Marine Corps Reserve (US DoD)
- US Fleet Marine Corps Reserve (US Navy)
- United States Marine Corps Reserve (Retired)
- United States Marine Corps Reserve Women
- United States Marine Corps School of Music
- United States Marine Corps, Women
- US Marine Corps Women's Reserve
- United States Military District (Ohio)
- United States Meat Export Federation
- United States Members, UN Military Staff
- US Members, UN Military Staff Committee
- United States Military Entrance Processing Command
- United States Merchant Ship Vessel Locator Reporting System (US DoD)
- Ultra Sonic Mind Field (band)
- Ultrasound Multi-Frame (images)
- Uniformed Services Medical Facilities (US)
- United States Memory Foam
- United States Military Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The School of Medicine was the founding school of the University of Maryland and today is an integral part of the 11-campus University System of Maryland.
The farm will also provide power to the University System of Maryland and the Maryland Department of General Services.
A physicist and nationally recognized higher education leader, he headed the 13-member University System of Maryland from 1990 to 2002.
Nancy Shapiro, University System of Maryland associate vice chancellor for academic affairs, said the state will probably use its grant money to redesign math courses at community colleges.
In addition, all of the state's four-year public universities, except two, are part of the University System of Maryland.
Given the State of Maryland's serious budget shortfall for both the current fiscal year and FY 2010, I am sorry to report that the University System of Maryland (USM) is facing another round of budget reductions.
Middleton, 57, a British history scholar and former vice-chancellor for academic affairs for the University System of Maryland, found that commitment to open admissions inviting.